Saturday 3 January 2015

30 Paintings in 30 Days - Day 3 - White Cat

I'm still getting used to the timing of uploading art to the 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge. I seem to have a little more than 24 hours to upload each link to Leslie Saeta's blog, which is handy. This might mean the days on my blog posts themselves are a little off, but never mind. 

My offering for Day 3 is another cat portrait, this one a little bigger than the last (though you can't really tell because I upload all of my pictures to my blog at 500 pixels wide). It's proving a little challenging to work at 4 by 4 inches. Small artwork means there aren't a lot of large areas to fill in, but they still require some finesse to cram much detail into a small space.



Again, the colours are a little off because of the photo. I'll have to get the scanner back into my room soon so I can get better quality images more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only