Monday 5 January 2015

30 Paintings in 30 Days - Day 4 - Purple Dalmatian

Another entry for Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge. Actually used a little paint on this one, in the brief time I had this morning. I haven't got a finished artwork ready to go for tomorrow. I'm considering cutting back a bit, and challenge myself to creating a bit each day without worrying about whether I have a finished artwork or not. I want to have a portolio of artwork at the end of this month that I can actually be proud of. 



On the other hand, maybe I shouldn't focus so hard on what I'm creating during January, but rather the process of building habits and trying things. I've already experimented a little during this challenge, maybe that's a good thing. Even if the experiments didn't result in artwork that I'd be pleased to show off. 

I may even go back after the month is finished and work more on the artworks I think aren't quite finished. Teaching myself that it's okay to rework things might be good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only