Sunday 10 January 2016

30 in 30 - "Springtime" Repeating Design and Handbag Concept

One of the hardest things I find about creating something is creating with a purpose in mind when you start. It's easy to tinker about until you create something you really like through experimentation. it becomes difficult when you want to create a product, have many copies manufactured and shipped at great upfront expense, and just hope people like it enough to buy them. If you think you're self conscious about your art, try backing it enough to spend several thousand dollars on the hope that someone will like it. It's scary stuff.

This is my latest creation. I've been trying to come up with some more designs to print on handbags. I think this one would make a nice bag, so I hope people agree with me.

Day 10

"Springtime", Digital Art, January 2016

I made a mockup of what it would look like repeating on a bag.



Let me know in the comments section what you think of this bag design. Your feedback will help me to decide which bags to have made. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only