Friday 9 October 2015

Autumn Feathers - Pals Paper Arts Challenge 271 - Digital Mandala

A little out of my comfort zone with this colour scheme from Pals Paper Arts. Brown is well outside my usual choice of colours, but I guess that's what makes these challenges interesting. It's something a bit different, that you wouldn't have necessarily chosen for yourself. That makes it a bit more fun.



"Autumn Feathers", October 2015


I've posted both the single tile and the tiling version, as the tiling would be a bit harder to see in a thumbnail. Also I'm not sure if it's just me, but my blog pictures seem to be coming out a little blurry. I'll have to keep an eye on that. Hopefully it's just my imagination.

"Autumn Feathers", October 2015

5 comments:

  1. Just your imagination. Your pics look crystal clear to me. Love the pattern approach. The tiled version really completes a gorgeous pattern! Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're using our challenges to make digital patterns! How inspiring! Maybe someday we'll see one of these designs printed on a handbag or skirt. Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea! The graphics you created is really lovely and I don't notice any fuzzy aspects to the images either. The tiled version is so much fun! Thank you for joining us this week at the Pals Paper Arts Challenge, we hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea! The graphics you created is really lovely and I don't notice any fuzzy aspects to the images either. The tiled version is so much fun! Thank you for joining us this week at the Pals Paper Arts Challenge, we hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind words everyone. I think maybe it was just the preview images that were showing up blurry. Looking forward to next time. :)

    ReplyDelete

nRelate Posts Only