Monday 10 March 2014

Pals Paper Arts Colour Challenge - PPA 194

I'm not much of a cardmaker, but I like the idea of challenges, especially colour palette challenges. I thought I'd have a go at the Colour Challenge at Pals Paper Arts.



Above is the colour palette I had to stick to. Not my usual cup of tea, but I guess that's the point of a challenge. It can be good to try things that aren't in your comfort zone.


My friend has a birthday coming up and his favourite colour is blue. The flowers might be a bit girly, but hopefully he won't mind. So that works out nicely.

If you'd like to see the rest of this scrapbooking paper set, have a look at my Etsy shop or look at the previous blog post. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Great job with the color challenge! I love the flowers and the crisp, clean look of this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and fresh! I keep going back and looking at it and say ....wowzers! The gray and blue POP on the wisteria wonder background! Sooooo clean and super fun! Thanks for sharing your talent with the Pals this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't want this gorgeous flower garden for their birthday? Tremendous job with the color challenge and thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete

nRelate Posts Only